The most common device for outputting sounds when using the Play Station gaming console is the TV. Usually this is quite enough, since the TV allows you to enjoy your favorite games in full. But sometimes situations arise that require audio output to the headphones. The headset makes the use of the console more comfortable, since the gameplay will not cause inconvenience to others. This is especially true if the family has children. The game console allows you to connect the headset in several ways.
This type of connection requires a special Bluetooth adapter. Using it, the sound received from the game console will be transmitted to the headset.
Play Station connects to your TV with an HDMI cable. Audio and video are transmitted over this wire. The receiver also connects to the TV receiver, receives an audio signal from it, and transmits it to the headset.
ATTENTION! Before implementing this connection option, you need to check the presence of all the necessary sockets on the body of the TV. In their absence, you will need to purchase the appropriate wires.
Phased connection of Bluetooth headphones:
- The adapter should be connected to the TV.
- Then perform the mating procedure of the connected products. This is done by pressing and holding the power button on the device. Typically, the hold time is about 10 seconds.
- Next, you should turn on the headset. If all the previous steps were performed correctly, then the connected devices will find each other, and the headset will begin to broadcast the sound.
ATTENTION! Some models of TV receivers are able to find headphones automatically. If this does not happen, you will need to make the necessary settings manually. To do this, go to the settings menu and make the input to which the receiver is connected, active.
When the correct output is activated, the headset will play the audio signal.
In addition to the Bluetooth receiver, you can use a USB Bluetooth adapter to connect wireless headphones to the PS4 or PS3 gaming console.
The phased connection is as follows:
- The adapter connects to the gaming console.
- The pairing of the connected devices is performed. This is done in a standard way, by pressing and holding the power button of the device.
- Next, open the console settings. You need to go to "Settings", go to the "Devices" item and select "Audio Devices".
- In the selected menu item, you need to do the following:
- in the menu "Device for audio output" set - "Headset";
- in "Output to device" - "All devices";
- in "Audio output device" specify - "Connected headset to Dualshock".
If all the items have been performed correctly, the wireless headphones will start playing the audio signal.
ATTENTION! With this option, the use of a microphone built into the headset becomes impossible.
Connecting headphones to the PS4 is quite simple and usually it does not cause any difficulties for users. It is only required to follow all the necessary recommendations.