Both in nail salons and at home, when working with fingernails and toenails, a lot of dust is generated. Small particles are pieces of nails, skin, old varnish fly in the air, fall on the mucous membranes and in the lungs. This is not just unpleasant, but allergic reactions and respiratory tract diseases can become constant companions of people involved in manicure. To collect such dust, a special device was created - a manicure vacuum cleaner that collects microscopic particles in the working area of the master. All modern salons already have such devices, many purchase them for home use.
What are manicure vacuum cleaners
Manicure vacuum cleaners can be divided into two types:
- portable, they can be transported to the client's house or moved around the cabin;
- stationary, as a rule, more powerful, built-in or located directly at the workplace of the master.
It is necessary to analyze in detail both options for manufacturing equipment.
Important! If desired, guided by the instructions presented, it is possible to make a manicure vacuum cleaner of the required design and power out of improvised things with your own hands.
How to make a vacuum cleaner for manicure yourself
For the independent manufacture of the device, you do not need to be an electrician and a carpenter, the main thing is to do everything slowly, carefully and when the electrical equipment is turned off from the outlet. The main working body of our device is an electric motor, it is he who, rotating the blades, will create the traction necessary to remove small particles from the working area. The electric motor can be taken with unnecessary kitchen hoods, fans, hair dryers. Everything will depend on its power - a too powerful motor will not only consume more electricity, but will also create more noise. A weak motor will not give the desired effect. Ideally, 30-60 watts motors are suitable for stationary devices. If a suitable motor was not found at home, then it can be bought at a hardware store, with blades and a power supply, preferably with a speed controller. In addition, you may need wires for switching, plastic sleeves (pipes) of different diameters and material for decorative finishes - plastic, fabric, protective mesh. All this is also in such stores.
Extraction from a computer cooler: step by step instructions
This type of device is the easiest to manufacture, you can make it in one day, and it will bring many benefits.
- We need to get a computer cooler. This is an electric motor with blades - a mini-fan that cools the inside of a computer. It can be removed from the old car or bought in a specialized electric goods store.
- The voltage of the motor is 12 V, and in the network 220, then you need a power supply. Ideal for power supply from a laptop. There the truth is the output voltage is a little higher, but it will not hurt our device - it will rotate faster. You can also search for power supplies from different devices (game consoles, children's toys), in a pinch - buy.
- Body. The manufacture of the case should be approached with particular care, the convenience of work will depend on the tilt angles. There are a lot of examples on the net, it is easiest to make a case out of plywood and cover it with cloth. In any case, such trifles can be corrected subsequently.
- Protective net. As a protective metal mesh, you can use standard, computer.
- Construction collection. The cooler and the grid are attached to the case with self-tapping screws. When connecting a fan, the main thing is to observe the polarity, if the first time fails, then you need to turn off the device and swap the wires. If the power supply is needed for some other purpose, you will have to install a connector, and if it is used only for a manicure vacuum cleaner, the wires are soldered to the motor terminals and insulated. If you wish, you can install a microswitch on the side panel.
- Garbage bag. Take a finished bag with shoes or sew from fabric. The bag is attached to the cooler with elastic bands.
Built-in vacuum cleaner for manicure: step by step instructions
A vacuum cleaner built into the table is the best solution. Working at such a table is convenient, does not interfere and does not limit the movements of the master. A powerful exhaust hood copes not only with microparticles, but also with odors. For the manufacture of such professional equipment, men may also need help.
- It is necessary to make a cutout in the cover of the table (countertop) to fit the size of the fan. If there is no experience in such work, then it is better to consult a specialist. The cutout can be of any shape.
- Fan installation. The fan can be used standard, with hoods, such are installed in bathrooms and toilets. It is also fastened with self-tapping screws, or bolts. Alternatively, you can install several computer coolers.
- Installation of a protective grid.
Attention! The protective mesh must have small cells; a large electric motor can cause serious injuries if a finger enters the rotation zone.
4. A bag for collecting garbage. The bag can be made of dense material and attached to the fan with a cord or rubber band.
5.Switch. It would be nice to equip such a stationary design with a switch that will always be at hand.
As you can see from the review there is nothing complicated in the manufacture of a manicure vacuum cleaner - there would be a desire!